Páginas

martes, 22 de octubre de 2013

Michael Paul Smith + Perspective-Bending images



 


Michael Paul Smith is an American model-maker and photographer that builds these 1/24 scale replicas of scenes which he then photographs against natural backdrops to create the most perspective-bending images imaginable.
He said: "The camera I’m using now is a 14 megapixel Canon SX280. Before that I was using a Sony 12 megapixel point and shoot…and my original camera was a Sony 6 megapixel.
“What I have found is that 14 megapixels is almost too much for what I need to take convincing diorama shots. There is too much information being recorded which makes every little detail show up in the photographs. When working with miniatures, at least for myself, too much detail distracts from the total scene.”

via:  http://www.itsnicethat.com/articles/michael-paul-smith?sc_ext=em_eu_recommends_5_38_marketing_56rec&sc_rid=2098038


  



0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...