Páginas

martes, 24 de septiembre de 2013

HOME IS WHERE YOU PARK IT by Foster Huntington


"HOME IS WHERE YOU PARK IT"
by Foster Huntington

Text from:
 http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fosterhuntington/home-is-where-you-park-it

" In July 2011,  I left my job in New York City, bought a VW Vanagon and hit the road.  For the last two years,  I've been put 80 thousand miles on my camper traveling around North America.  Along the way,  I've met fellow travelers exploring in campers of every shape and size.  Their vehicles aren't the end-all-be-all's but enablers of lifestyles.  Each one reflects their specific interests.  Their stories and vehicles inspired me and I started documenting them with the #vanlife tag on Instagram.
This tag spun off into a photo project and now I am raising money to publish a photo book documenting some of my favorite campers that I've seen in the last two years and stories from the road.  "







0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...