Páginas

domingo, 26 de agosto de 2012

DATSUN: "My Church" by Depth of Speed


DATSUN: "My Church" by Depth of Speed

Text from Depth of Speed:

"I love seeing dedication to a brand. There is nothing better than seeing the fruits of ones labor after they are bitten by the bug. For Allan, these fruits are his Datsuns and the journey they have brought him on over the past 15 years. For some the development of a car is the journey and nothing brings more joy and satisfaction. The car world as a whole is a better place because of those whose effort, time, and dedication save these cars along the way. My hat to you, Allan.
We have set out on our journey across the USA. Join us over at the site and Facebook to find out where we currently are! If you have any car stories along our path please contact me."













0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...